Please be aware that e-cigarette kits are made up of different parts and are therefore subject to different warranty durations.
- E-cigarette kits and devices (that use external batteries) have a 6-month warranty starting from the date of purchase.
- Batteries and mods have a finite life span depending on usage. They each have a 60-day warranty starting from the date of purchase. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Clearomizers, atomizers (also known as coils or heads), pods and tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- Some tank parts regardless of make or capability are likely to wear out over time. Those parts need to be regularly maintained and/or replaced to achieve good working order of the product.
- Coils, replacement pods and tanks have a variable lifespan. This can be anywhere between 2-14 days, but this is heavily dependent on liquid, power and usage.
- E-Liquids are consumable items, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of manufacturing faults, or shipping errors on our part, in which case we will replace them.
- Chargers, charging cases, leads and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it.
- Disposable E-Cigarettes – Please note that you are responsible for the costs of returning any faulty disposable that has been opened and used. If your product is deemed Dead on Arrival, we will be happy to refund your shipping cost. All products will be checked by our Quality Control team to verify the DOA status and ensure they have not been used.
We reserve the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil our stated requirements.
Please note, warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults.
All warranties outlined above not be applicable for:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- failure by you to operate or use the products in accordance with instructions;
- failure by you to carry out normal maintenance of the products including regular cleaning of components and connectors;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or
- any specification provided by you
This does not affect your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Defective or Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that any product is defective you must inform our Customer Service team within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Any claims made after this time period may not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods prior to reporting the issue, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence and/or request that the item is returned to us.
On receipt of defective goods, we will test and inspect the product. If the item is found to be defective we will offer you a refund or replacement within 30 days. All refunds will be processed using the same payment method used when placing the order. If the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees, or an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing.
If the goods are deemed not to be defective or damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit and you will be liable for all costs incurred returning the goods to us.
We may ask you further questions either prior to or during the returns process, or give recommendations on product usage to reduce any unnecessary returns. Please assist our Customer Service team by providing as much information as possible regarding any reported defect.
Returns & Refunds
Before returning any items, please contact our Customer Service staff. You may be granted a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number in some cases, which must be provided with returned items.
If you have an account, you can generate an RMA number by logging in, going to My Returns, and following the instructions. If you are a guest user, click here to generate an RMA number.
Any unsolicited or unauthorized returns will be discarded. We now have a WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) system in place that allows you to return your old unwanted electrical goods: more information on the program can be found here.
We are not liable for things that are lost or damaged during transportation. We recommend returning items via recorded delivery, fully insured for the full value of the goods, and paying the exact postage price. You owe it to any goods in your hands to take reasonable care of them.
Returns must be received within 10 business days of contacting our Customer Service department. We may be unable to accept an item if it is not returned within this time range.
We will thoroughly test the returned item once we get it to confirm the issue. Please allow up to 5 business days for it to be checked and either replaced or credited.
Please ensure that all returned items are properly packaged and shipped to the following location, with the RMA (if applicable), complete name, original order number, and reason for return clearly printed on the outside:
Our Customer Promise
Lostmaryvapes.us aspires to be a company that prioritizes the requirements of its customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing prompt and competent service. We guarantee:
to act in a professional and courteous manner
to respond to your inquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay to listen and solicit your feedback
to keep any promises we make to be open and honest and explain our decisions clearly
to apologise when we make a mistake and put things right to accept your right
to complain and guarantee a thorough investigation and thoughtful response
to treat you and your data with respect